Hosting: Flamingo COnference Resort & Spa Santa Rosa Ca
The Bay Area Travel Writers Association had one of their monthly meetings at the Flamingo. We hosted them for their meeting and provided rooms at discounted and complimentary rates. They then toured Sonoma County. Here is what they had to say about the experience:
- "I don't know what I did to deserve it, but I had a suite at the Flamingo! We enjoyed our stay there very much, although after a
long day with much food and wine we didn't try their restaurant that evening. Also didn't try out the lap pool. Next time.Thank you again for arranging things for us and for BATW. Everybody had a great time. Sonoma has so much to offer - I love going up there." - Monica C.
- "Thank you for ALL you did in arranging this wondrous weekend for all of us in BATW. Everyone is calling and writing me to rave and thank. As of course you are aware, everything indeed went smoothly and perfectly. Accommodations, presentations, visits, transportation—and on top of it, we got to have a delicious and fun dinnner with you." - Diane L.
- "Thank you for all that you did to make the BATW event a success. - Warmly." Wanda H.
- "My thanks to you, Dan Brown, Tony Pace, and the many other Flamingo Conference Resort hosts for my stay as part of the Bay Area Travel Writers visit last weekend. My suite was
wonderful and I appreciated the Montecito Heights Health Club pass, Sincerely." – Donald E.
- "Many thanks for the blockbuster day/weekend. Everyone was mightily impressed—and, now, they know about the fab Flamingo. the gateway to the Sonoma Valley! Very generous breakfast, lunch, beautiful meeting room—thank you so much. Good luck w/everything this year!" - KM
- "I just wanted to add my thanks to whoever else is thanking you for a wonderful Sonoma tour. I loved the Flamingo and I'm trying to find a place to write about it. For sure, I'm bringing my family there. The tours were excellent. I was on the Sonoma Valley tour and what a neat day that was. The magazine I write for (California Tour & Travel) has a wine country writer. I'm passing some of the information along to her. Thank you again for a yoeman's job coordinating all of that. It came of perfect." – My best, Sandy S.
- Just a quickie, to say many thanks for all your fine efforts to make Saturday such a memorable day. You even ordered perfect weather for us! I had not been to the Flamingo in years. Wow! What a wonderful place right here in Santa Rosa. The lunch in that fabulous dining room was wonderful. What a great facility it is.
I may be able to peddle a piece about Hawke's Winery and the Flamingo and IF I succeed, of course you will get a copy. Meantime, do thank the many fine folk who did such an outstanding job for the entire day. It was an impressive time.
Best of wishes." - Geets V.
- " It was nice meeting you at the BATW meeting and thanks for the invite overnight at the Flamingo Hotel. I slept comfortably and appreciated the stay." – Best,Beverly M.