Accessibility At Flamingo Resort
Property & Website
It is our goal to meet the special needs of guests traveling to the Santa Rosa area and staying at the Flamingo Resort. The following information is provided to inform our special needs guests about the accessible features our hotel offers.
Accessible Property Features:
- In Front Of The Hotel – 4 Handicap Accessible Parking Spaces and 1 Charging Station
- In The Back Of the 500 Wing – 2 Handicap Spaces
- To The Left Of The Front Desk Check-In Area – Handicap Check-In Counter
- In Front Of The Health Club – 4 Handicap Spaces
Accessible Room Features:
Accessible Rooms may be booked during the reservation process by selecting the “Accessible Room Type”. Please also visit our accessible rooms page.
- Roll-in showers
- Hand held and stationary shower heads
- Grab bars around the shower and toilet
- Accessible height toilets
- Strobes and smoke detectors
- 3 rooms have wall mounted seats in the shower
- 2 rooms have accessible chairs in the shower
- All 5 rooms have queen size sleeper sofas
- 1 room with two x-long double beds
- 4 rooms with 1 cal-king bed
- 3 rooms are upstairs with elevator access
- 2 rooms are downstairs on level ground
- TTY Devices Available Upon Request.
Website Accessibility Features:
Flamingo Resort is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of its website, www.FlamingoResort.com, for people with disabilities. Flamingo Resort will be implementing over time the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (“WCAG 2.0 AA”) as its web accessibility guideline.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If, at any time, you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular web page on www.FlamingoResort.com please contact us at accessibility@FlamingoResort.com. If you encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the particular web page in your email, and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible for you.