$29 (per room, per day, plus tax) and includes:
- Access to onsite fitness center and spa: We practice Covid safe protocols in our outdoor, tented space for fitness classes and yoga (reservations required), outdoor tented weight room, and outdoor lap pool.
- Excursion Backpacks: Backpacks are available at the front desk for guests to borrow for day excursions. They include hiking sticks, water bottles, blanket, binoculars and a guide to Forest Bathing (mindfully spending time in nature to improve wellbeing). Make a full day of it and add a packed lunch for an additional cost.
- Guided Meditation & Breathwork
- Hot & Cold Water Therapy: Contrast water therapy reduces inflammation and releases endorphins.*
- Hot Tub (3-5 minutes, then Bird Bath … try for 3 rounds)*
- Bird Bath Rejuvenator: Ice cold water bucket experience
- Lobby Beverage Station: Morning coffee, infused water, herbal teas
- Tea Hour: Daily in the lobby, or outdoor under Lanai
- Sleep Amenity: In-room sachet of tea with tip guide to a restful sleep
- Art Tour: Stroll through a self-guided tour of our curated art collection, complete with access to video interviews of each artist as they discuss the inspiration for their installation.
- Baby accessories: Pack ‘n Play playpen, sheets, and Flamingo toy
- Pet Amenity: Dog bed to use during visit with water bowl, toy and waste bags to take home
- WiFi access
Additional special occasion programming such as:
- Full Moon Ceremonies
- Sound Healing
- Drumming Circles
- Cacao Ceremonies
- Lecture Series (live and video series access)
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Contrast Water Therapy feels shocking the first time you do it. It’s for healthy individuals. Do it with someone else the first time. Take it slow, and don’t push yourself beyond your comfort zone. If you have any medical conditions consult your physician first.